Dialogue for Growth - Programme Registration Form
Please fill out the following form to express interest in joining the Dialogue for Growth programme. Based on demand, the programme will be hosted on a recurring basis. The UK Network will only accept 1 person per organisation, per cohort. If more than one person from an organisation would like to join, each individual can still register interest, but additional representatives will be added to our waiting list.
Please note, spaces are limited, and registration does not guarantee your participation. Once your registration request has been received, we will be in touch to confirm your company’s participation.
Attendance at all live sessions is key to success for yourself and others on the programme, so by signing up you are committing to attend all the live sessions and to complete all the preparation required for each session. Recordings from live sessions will not be available.
- Launch session – Thursday 18th January, 2023, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
- Live class 1 – Thursday 1st February, 2024, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
- Circle meeting 1 – Tuesday 6th February, 2024, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
- Circle meeting 2 – Tuesday 20th February, 2024, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
- Live class 2 - Thursday 22nd February, 2024, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
- Circle meeting 3 – Tuesday 5th March, 2024, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
- Live class 3 - Thursday 7th March, 2024, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
- Circle meeting 4 – Tuesday 19th March, 2024, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
- Live class 4 - Thursday 21st March, 2024, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
*Dates of circle meetings are flexible to accommodate participants availability.
As mentioned above, we intend to run this programme on a recurring basis, depending on demand, so if these dates do not work, you can register to be added to our waiting list by selecting the relevant answer below. Registration will be closing on Thursday 11 January. We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis until the cohort is full. Dates for any subsequent cohorts will also be announced shortly thereafter.