Hi, thanks for your interest in joining the PCH Resident Involvement Network.
At PCH we realise the importance of resident involvement. We aim to create a variety of opportunities for all residents to be involved in a way that is convenient for them. We regularly promote involvement opportunities to all residents, but as part of the Network you will be sent
- all survey/consultation opportunities via text, email or post
- regional engagement opportunities that are relevant to PCH residents
- national engagement and training opportunities relevant to PCH residents
- regular involvement updates on consultations, training opportunities and housing issues.
- We also share information on other opportunities like being a board member, mystery shopping or getting more involved in residents' groups.
If you have any queries or want to discuss getting involved in more detail, please contact the Communities Team on FREEPHONE 0808 230 6500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: we won't bombard you with information and you can unsubscribe from this network at any time by contacting the Communities Team. This network is only available to PCH residents (this includes tenants, household members, leaseholders and shared owners).