Londonwide LMCs is considering the impact of a “No Deal” EU exit on general practice.
We are interested in your thoughts about the impact of a No Deal EU Exit on Non-Clinical Goods and Services (NCGS), medical devices, clinical consumables, medicines and staff.
Examples of EU exit risks include:
- Goods or services that have supply chain touch points in the EU;
- Personal data held in EU member countries;
- Supply routes into the UK via Dover/ Calais; and
- Dependencies on EU regulations.
- The dependency of those goods/ services on that front-line service;
- The criticality of that front-line service and its clinical importance; and
- Outsourced services such as equipment maintenance.
We know how busy you are but would be really grateful if you could find the time to answer the following questions to help identify potential risks for your practice.