We want to ensure we can support you in the best way possible and by filling in this form, it helps us to make sure we have all the information to do that and helps us make sure we can keep you safe. It will take around 10 minutes to complete and then we can look at how we can support you tonight. If you'd prefer, you can give us a call and we can have a conversation with you, we still need to ask a few standardised questions before support is offered.
If you would like to do this over the phone with a member of staff please ring - 07925584716
We are unable to accept someone to the out of hours service without this being completed. But it really is so that we can do our best for you and so that we can agree what we can do to help.
This might be that we can support you remotely, by phone or chat, or that we can see you face to face.
Please note: Harmless hosts its out of hours service on Thursdays in East Leake.
What you can expect of us and what we will expect of you: Our Charter
- Our out of hours services offers a relaxed environment for those in mental health crisis to work alongside staff to develop solutions and positive outcomes to their current distress.
- This space aims to provide a sense of hope and safety ensuring that you receive appropriate advice and guidance to best meet your needs.
- Whilst in the service we ask that you treat others and the environment with respect.
- We will work alongside you to develop solutions and play an active part in your crisis management planning.
- Whilst in our service we ask that visitors refrain from self-harm. We are a place to come to move forwards and it is important that you use the time with us to get the best possible support. Any self-harm on-site would require a review and it may be considered that the service can no longer support you at this time.
- Anyone using or threatening violent/intimidating behaviour will be asked to leave.
- The Police may be informed of any criminal activity and will carry out their own investigation.
- To ensure a safe space for everyone, no animals/pets are allowed in the cafes with the exception of assistance animals.
- Carers are welcome to attend with you.