Every August, we highlight a selection of companies (and products) that help make our customers’ work lives easier, more effective, or straight-up happier. All month, we’ll share blog posts, videos, and more from the companies we respect the most.
Many of these companies have products that you can use right along with SurveyMonkey, without having to shuffle data back and forth. We’ve highlighted 15 of those companies below so you can check them out and learn how you can get more out of your surveys.
Some of these solutions you might already be using. Others you might never have heard of. We’re recommending them as part of your feedback program, but we also believe all of them stand on their own, even if you choose not to integrate them with SurveyMonkey. Each will make you more knowledgeable, more effective, or more connected to customers. Read on to learn how.
1.ActiveCampaign: Surveys help you understand who your customer is and what motivates them—ActiveCampaign helps you deliver the right messages. Maintain 1:1 personalized relationships with every customer with ActiveCampaign Customer Experience Automation. Personalize your campaigns by embedding a SurveyMonkey survey link into any of your single or automated email campaigns. Learn more.
2. Chattermill: There's nothing more powerful than listening to the voice of your customer. Chattermill enables you to listen to them, in their own words, at scale. The unified data analytics platform unifies all your sources of customer feedback (like survey responses) and trains advanced neural network models over your data to turn it into clear quantitative insights. Giving you clear, actionable data about customer experiences in real-time. Learn more.
3. Constant Contact: Your surveys can give you critical insights into customer experience—but only if they get opened. Constant Contact is a platform designed to keep users connected to their audience—through many different communication channels. The company’s goal is to help you “find new customers and keep them coming back.” When paired with SurveyMonkey, Constant Contact lets you send beautiful, compelling emails and track the analytics behind how readers engage with them. Learn more.
4. Freshworks: Providing a good customer experience is all about context. Has this customer come to you with a problem before? Do you know their location? Do you know how to respond? Bringing surveys into Freshworks can help with that. Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes. If you have sophisticated, customized customer surveys in SurveyMonkey, Freshdesk (a Freshworks product) can bring that right into a ticket—which helps you understand and track changes. SurveyMonkey also integrates with Freshservice, Freshworks' IT help desk solution, which helps employees document their experiences and call out what might need improvement. Learn more.
5. Fuel Cycle: Fuel Cycle is a market research cloud—which essentially means that it provides you with the tools you need to capture, analyze, and act on insights about your product or company to create a better customer experience. SurveyMonkey’s integration brings survey insights into your Fuel Cycle dashboard, enabling deeper insights. (Note: our App Directory page for Fuel Cycle is coming soon!)
6. Gainsight: Gainsight is obsessed with customer centricity and customer success. It helps its users improve product experience, optimize revenue, and use customer data to serve them better (which is where SurveyMonkey comes in!). Using SurveyMonkey with Gainsight to import and analyze your responses for deeper insights and actionable steps. The result? According to their website, companies that use Gainsight grow net retention by up to 33%. Learn more.
7. HubSpot: If you’ve ever done research on marketing strategy or business trends, odds are you’ve come across a resource or two from HubSpot. HubSpot’s goal is to “transform the way companies attract, engage, and delight customers”, and they do it well. The HubSpot and SurveyMonkey integration lets you view survey responses right within your Hubspot CRM and divide your contacts into segments based on their survey responses. Learn more.
8. Mailchimp: Mailchimp's marketing platform helps small businesses stay connected to customers and grow faster. They provide AI-powered, user-friendly tools connects to your customers on email, social, landing pages,and more—all from a single platform. The SurveyMonkey integration brings expert-crafted surveys into your Mailchimp account, so that you can build a whole customer feedback program with minimal disruption. Learn more.
9. monday.com: Do your survey results factor into the projects and workflows that you’re working on day-to-day? Maybe you’re sending surveys to customers after interacting with them, or to employees to track their needs. Our integration with monday.com brings those survey results directly into your workflow. monday.com is a digital workspace that brings everything your team is working on together in one place to help you plan, track, and deliver your projects, processes, and workflows. Survey data adds richness to your operations while monday.com keeps you moving forward. Learn more.
10. Oracle Eloqua: Oracle Eloqua is a leading database that helps companies produce intelligent campaigns for B2B and considered-purchase audiences. The SurveyMonkey integration enables companies to personalize their lead nurturing, segment their audiences, add depth to customer profiles, and automate their customer satisfaction programs. Learn more.
11. Sendoso: Surveys are often compared to gifts that your respondents give to you. What if you could thank them for those valuable insights with a gift of your own? That’s what a SurveyMonkey integration with Sendoso enables. Sendoso is a platform that sends triggered gifts after respondents do an action (like answer your survey). You can send anything from swag to digital gift cards and more. Learn more.
12. Thematic: Survey data makes a stronger impact when you can see it clearly—especially if you’re looking to understand numbers and text responses at scale. Thematic helps you analyze, visualize, and quantify your survey data so that you can make better business decisions. For example, Greyhound used Thematic with SurveyMonkey to help managers analyze customer feedback and make changes where they would make the biggest impact. The result was a 15 point increase in NPSⓇ. Thematic dashboards are intuitive to use and make data easy to share. Intrigued? Learn more.
13. Trello: Trello lets you create digital lists, boards, and cards collaboratively. It keeps your team organized and on top of things the SurveyMonkey “power up” lets you build surveys into a card, so your colleagues can take the survey right in Trello. It’s super helpful for crowdsourcing ideas and reaching consensus quickly. Learn more.
14. Zendesk: Zendesk and “customer support” are almost synonymous, but all kinds of teams use the platform to deliver the best customer experiences. Whether to track incoming emails, phone calls, or chats; or to respond to customer feedback. It’s become a leader in delivering a thoughtful, connected customer experience. The SurveyMonkey integration enables you to send a survey to a select customer list and then send and track the responses through Zendesk. Learn more.
15. Zoho: Zoho has a comprehensive suite of 45+ products in nearly every major business category, including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting, HR, and more. As part of the Zoho CRM integration, SurveyMonkey brings survey data straight into the relevant CRM contacts. As part of Zoho Campaigns, the integration enables you to easily send email campaigns to promote your surveys, choosing from a range of pre-designed templates, and monitor the responses as well. Finally, as part of the Zoho Analytics integration, you can go deeper into your survey responses with more sophisticated metrics.
Whether you’re a small business owner learning how to adapt to this unprecedented age of digitalization or a team lead at a Fortune 500, using software strategically can be crucial to doing your job well. We hope these tools can help you solve your business challenges—whatever they are—and have an even bigger impact than you already do.