Sometimes, the hardest part of writing a survey is figuring out the first question you want to ask.
That's when our Question Bank (QB) can help. It gives you access to questions written by our very own survey scientists that range in category from HR to customer feedback. These methodologically sound questions can reduce bias and lead to more accurate responses. And with just a click of a button, you can use any!
So which questions in our QB get used most often? Below is an ordered list that shows the top ones in their original form (you can then customize them to fit your needs):
- What changes would most improve <our new service | specify new service>?
- What do you like <most | least> about <our new service | specify new service>?
- What changes would most improve <our new product | specify new product>?
- What do you like <most | least> about <our new product | specify new product>?
- Overall, are you satisfied with your experience using <our new product | specify new product>, neither satisfied or dissatisfied with it, or dissatisfied with it?
- Which category below includes your age?
- Are you male or female?
Do these questions seem useful for your survey? We recommend you search through the hundreds of others in the QB to make sure you get all your questions answered.